- Crystal Renn for Vogue Japan/ D&G, awesome makeup room behind the scenes
- MUFE Aqualiner featured in Miami’s Ocean Drive magazine
- Fashion designer Nicole Miller beauty secrets
- Want to go see a nail art exhibit? The New Museum in NYC is doing DZine
- Tom Ford F11 beauty editorial sneak peek
This is the most creative thing ever. Kia came up with the world’s first nail–art stop-motion animation film, how cool is that? It took twenty five days, nine hundred nails, 2-hours drawing each nail and a whooping 1,200 bottles of nail polish to make this fabulous short. I am not a manicurist myself but to me nails are a work of art and those who spend hours making fabulous creations are painters. To see the video go here.
Currently loving these brands, since getting them in April, I have been using them consistently both for myself and clients. Me Me Me just stays on forever, Sleek Palette layers beautifully and Tresemme Matte Powder holds hair like no other. ** I paid for these myself**
- MeMeMe Nailpolish (Superdrug) – Amazing colours and long lasting, what’s not to like?
- Sleek Pallette (Superdrug) – Introduced by Nicci Jackson at MUSE, I fell in love with the texture and effect when layered using a cream base. Good value for money plus nice pigment, use them at night for a bold eye, promise your eyes will pop and heads will turn.
- Tresemme 24hr Sky Plumping Powder (Boots) – Need hair lift and volume? This little pot will help, a LOT. For £6, it is worth every penny. It is brand new and not yet on their website but already in stock in the UK.