Happy New Year! (Almost, phew). As opposed to a list of best of bla, bla, bla; I thought I’d post a list of some of my favorite cheap and VERY chic products. Beauty isn’t about spending thousands, it is about picking the best of what you can afford and using them faithfully.
- Dove Summer Glow Moisturizer For a subtle self tanning lotion, this cream is BOSS, it won’t stain and if used afte a good exfoliating/scrub, price £4.39, available in UK, USA and Australia.
- L’Oreal Mascara A good dose of mascara needn’t cost a fortune, L’Oreal gets the job done, if you are bride and need double strength then go for the Waterproof version, price £4.75, also available at most Guardian/ Watsons in Singapore.
- Klorane Gentle Dry Shampoo With Oak Milk Washing daily can deplete your hair of essential oils so a gentle product like this one is great for the in-between stage, price averages SG$12, available at Guardian and in the USA/ Europe.
- Makeup Forever Aqua Eyes Eyeliner in Black Waterproof, smudge-proof, and fade-proof eyeliner – tried and tested and worth every penny for USD $17, available at Sephora and MUFE stores everywhere.
- No7 Brightening Day Cream SPF30 For complete sun and anti-aging protection this cream has it all, available at Target, Boots Asia and Boots UK for £19.50
- Palmers Cocoa Butter Body Cream My nightly moisturizer at a bargain price of $13 in Singapore and available at Watsons/ Guardian and pretty much everywhere else!